12/17/08

It is snowing in Beaverton, Oregon!!

The world stops when it snows in the cities of NW Oregon. School is out. Stores at the mall close down. People shop until the shelves at the grocery store are bare. You would think that we will all be stuck in our homes for weeks on end. But I should be honest here, I hate being outside when it snows. I have the benefit of working from home and since Payton has no school, I don't HAVE to be outside. Therefore, it does not affect me like it does most people. Even Aaron has to brave his way to work unless they decide to shutdown. I feel bad for the people who have to drive in this mess. Snow, then frozen ice, and now we will have more snow. Bleh!!!

Payton is starting to get cabin fever. We ventured to the store to mail out a package yesterday just so we could get away from the house for a few minutes. The child is not lacking in the stuff to do department. He has a closet filled with games and arts and crafts, plus a room full of too many toys, not to mention all of the video games he has and yet.....he is driving me nutty. As I type this he is talking to me non stop!!! I love him.

Audrey is just as happy as always. Actually, probably a little happier since big brother is home. She just loves him so much. Everytime he is around she just smiles and laughs at his antics. So cute.

As for me, I should be working. On that note.......

No comments:

Post a Comment